Stepping Up Course Outline
An Online Course That Teaches You How to transform your business to the next level - From IDEATION to PLAN to SUCCESSFUL EXECUTION.
Based on the book Stepping Up written by Alan B. Brache. See book cover below and order it operate from Amazon.
Let me answer the most important questions about the on-line course:
What will be taught in the course?
Here's the agenda:
Welcome to Step Up
- The 7 variables for Stepping up
Crossing the Rubicon
- Are you at brink of Rubicon?
- Defining your next level.
- Stepping Up to the challenge
- Self-assessment: Are you at the Rubicon?
- Tool: Issue Complexity
Module 1: Demonstrating next-level leadership
- What does a leader do?
- Who are your leaders?
- Self assessment and action planning: What are you leadership gaps?
- Presentation Leadership - pdf
Module 2: Creating a winning strategy
- What is strategy?
- What questions should a strategy answer?
- Self assessment and action planning: Do you need a new strategy for the next level?
- Presentation - Strategy.pdf
Module 3: Creating well-oiled processes
- What is a process?
- What are your processes?
- Why is the process variable so critical?
- Why are you likely to have to pull the process lever?
- How should process design/ redesign be done?
- Which processes should you work on?
- Self-assessment: What are your process design/ redesign needs?
- Tool: The wrong and right ways to (re)design processes
- Presentation - Processes.pdf
Module 4: Fielding first class talent
- The ingredients in the talent recipe.
- What talent needs from its leadership.
- Self assessment and action planning: What are your talent gaps?
- Presentation - Talent.pdf
Module 5: Selecting workable structure
- Structure plays a supporting role
- The structure options
- The structure selection process
- Self assessment and action planning: Which structure is best for you?
- Presentation - Structure.pdf
Module 6: Forging a high-performance culture
- What is culture?
- Where does culture come from?
- Can organisation have multiple cultures?
- What is the key ingredient in the culture recipe?
- The pivotal role of management
- Can a culture change?
- Should strategy drive culture or vice versa?
- Self assessment and action planning: What are your culture needs?
- Presentation - Culture.pdf
Module 7: Ensuring effective, efficient communication
- What is communication?
- Leadership communication
- Strategy communication
- Process communication
- Talent communication
- Organisation structure communication
- Culture communication
- Self assessment and action planning: Are you communicating?
- Presentation - Communication.pdf
Module 8: Developing your game plan
- What is a game plan?
- What shall you address first?
- Beware of doing too much too soon
- Time to step up
- Tool: Your “stepping up” initiatives
- Presentation - Game Plan.pdf
In addition to the course outline, you will also get additional videos on specific modules, downloads and tool.
Who is the course for?
You will most benefit from the course if:
- You have managed an organisation before, but you never had anyone coach you on the right approach and process as well as the key success factors of managing an organisation for growth
- You have a start-up and want to grow, and not sure how you can take you start-up to the next level.
How does the course work?
First, you will make a small test to see where you stand in relation to crossing the river Rubicon.
Secondly, you will tak each module and download self-assessment before you can go to next module.
At last you will have walk-through of the 7 variables
How can you join the course?
To join the course you can sign up using the link below.
The fee for the course is € 495.00
If you prefer to pay in 3 instalments (3x € 165.00), it can be arranged. Send us an email and we will work out the details.
Does your employer pay for your training? We can issue the invoice to your company. Please get in touch with us before signing up.
Will you get a certificate?
Yes, you will receive a proper certificate of completion at the end of the course.
Are you ready?
Do you have any questions? Just hit reply.
I am looking forward to work with you! I’ll do anything to make you a world-class business leader who thrive your business at the next level and beyond.
Göran, your stepping up instructor
Crossing River Rubicon
Take this Self-Assessement to find out what needs to be done.
Do it today!
It's a wise decision to use an experienced coach to guide you to the next level. Growise uses bespoken methods and tools that will enable you to achieve next level swift and precise.
Stepping Up - the 7 variables, explained
Do you want to go deeper on each of the 7 variables that needs to be improved in order to thrive on the next level. Send us an email and we will work out something that will be beneficiary for you and your business.